You may mail your payment
Worthington Public Utilities
P. O. Box 458
Worthington, MN 56187-0458
If you have received a cut-off notice
If you have received a cut-off notice, or your service has been discontinued for non-payment, please contact our Customer Service Office at (507) 372-8680 or stop in our office at 318 Ninth Street.
You May Pay Your Bill In Person
Worthington Public Utilities
318 Ninth Street
Worthington, MN 56187
Phone: (507) 372-8680
Office Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cash, checks, money orders and credit or debit cards are accepted at the payment windows.
You May Use One Of Our Payment Drop Box Locations
- 1131 Oxford Street (Schwalbach Ace Hardware Drive-Thru)
- 318 Ninth Street (Nobles County Government Center)
Checks and money orders are accepted at the drop boxes. NO CASH PLEASE. All payments deposited at a drop box will be posted the next business day.
You May Pay With A Major Credit Card
Credit and Debit Card Payments Are Now Accepted at Worthington Public Utilities
Worthington Public Utilities offers the convenience of accepting MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa credit and debit cards to pay your utility bill.
- Stop by our office at 318 9th Street or call us at 507-372-8680 to pay by credit or debit card.
- The payment processing company, MuniciPAY, charges a service fee of 2.65% or a $3.00 minimum to cardholders who use this service.
Credit or Debit Card Payments Made Online Using MuniciPAY
Now you can pay your utility bill online from the comfort of your home or office by using MuniciPAY. Credit and debit cards accepted by MuniciPAY include MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa.
- A per transaction service fee of 2.65% or a $3.00 minimum will be charged by MuniciPAY for this service.
Pay Your Bill Online
Credit or Debit Card Payments Made by Phone or Online Using Official Payments Corporation
Official Payments Corporation offers the convenience of paying your utility bill by phone or online. Official Payments Corporation accepts MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa credit and debit cards.
- You have the option of paying your utility bill by calling Official Payments Corporation at 1-877-309-3685.
- You have the option of paying online by following the instructions below:
- Go to the Official Payments Corporation web site.
- Click on the PAYMENT CENTER tab on the menu bar.
- On the next screen under STEP 1 – Select a Service Type (Local) and then Start.
- On the next screen STEP 2 – Select a state (Minnesota), select a Payment Entity (Worthington Public Utilities) and then select a Payment Type (Commercial or Residential).
- Follow the instructions to enter payment information.
- A per transaction service fee of $4.95for bills up to $300 will apply for residential customers using this service. The service fee will increase for bills over $300.
- A per transaction service fee of $10.75 for bills up to $575 will apply for commercial customers using this service. The service fee will increase for bills over $575.
- Please keep your confirmation number.
You May Sign Up for AutoPay
This is an automatic monthly deduction from your designated financial institution. Customers who take advantage of the plan receive a $1.00 credit on their electric customer service charge each month. You can download an AutoPay application and print it. Follow the instructions on the application for completing the form and submitting it to Worthington Public Utilities.
Print an AutoPay Application